Assert Your Right to Treat Your COVID19 Patients With This Protocol by Signing This Petition
Petition for MATH+ inpatient Covid-19 Tx v5
Petition for: MATH+ Protocol
(Treatment Protocol #2 for Covid-19 Inpatients)
- If patient has low oxygen saturation on nasal cannula, initiate heated, high-flow nasal cannula.
- Do not hesitate to increase flow limits as needed (but humidify the oxygen)
- Avoid early intubation that is based solely on oxygen requirements. Allow “permissive hypoxemia” as tolerated.
- Intubate only if patient demonstrates excessive work of breathing.
- Utilize “prone positioning” to help improve oxygen saturation.